Features of the Ayurvedic diet
- Ayurvedic nutrition is constitution-appropriate. An ayurvedic nutritionist makes recommendations based on the individual constitution and their disorders.
- Ayurvedic nutrition differentiates between mental, emotional and physical effects.
- The menu is tailored to the renewal of body tissue, healing, happiness or personal development, depending on the individual needs.
- Ayurvedic nutrition is appropriate for everyday life. The rules and simple cooking recipes are individually adapted to suit the lifestyle.
- The cycles of life are taken into account. The selection and preparation of food corresponds to the phases of life, seasons and times of the day.
- Ayurvedic cooking is undogmatic and imaginative. The food is prepared differently depending on the individual taste and culture, so that it is tasty and sensuously fulfilling.
- Ayurvedic nutrition is medicine. Depending on the state of health, special diets and cures can promote the healing process.